The conference culminates with the opportunity for delegates to lobby their members of Congress in support of legislation that enhances the relationship between the United States and Israel.
- More than 15,000 pro-Israel Americans
- More than two-thirds of Congress
- More than 3,600 students from more than 630 campuses
- 283 Student Government Presidents from all 50 states
- More than 275 synagogue delegations
- AIPAC members from across the country
- Tablet Magazine, Stephanie Butnick
"What impressed me was the AIPAC-ers' earnestness, intensity and warmth."
- The Daily Beast, Gil Troy
"Bipartisanship is a perennial priority for AIPAC, and its policy conference regularly draws the attendance of supportive lawmakers from both major American parties."
- The Huffington Post, Joshua Hersh
- March 20-22, 2016
- Washington, D.C.
The registration for Policy Conference is now closed. On-site registrations are not allowed. Please check the Policy Conference website to watch a live stream of general sessions and for information on registering for Policy Conference 2017.