The conference culminates with the opportunity for delegates to lobby their members of Congress in support of legislation that enhances the relationship between the United States and Israel.
- More than 18,000 pro-Israel Americans
- More than two-thirds of Congress
- More than 3,600 students from more than 630 campuses
- 283 Student Government presidents from all 50 states
- More than 275 synagogue delegations
- AIPAC members from across the country
“AIPAC is a vigilant protector of the U.S.-Israel relationship, and its annual policy conference in
Washington is a must-stop for foreign policy-minded politicians and presidential candidates.”
– The Hill
“The AIPAC Policy Conference...is the Jewish equivalent to the Oscars or the Grammys—the big, buzzy annual event everyone talks about before it happens and gossips about afterward.”
– Tablet Magazine, Stephanie Butnick
“What impressed me was the AIPAC-ers' earnestness, intensity and warmth.”
– The Daily Beast, Gil Troy
“Bipartisanship is a perennial priority for AIPAC, and its policy conference regularly draws the attendance of supportive lawmakers from both major American parties.”
– The Huffington Post, Joshua Hersh
- March 4-6, 2018
- Washington, D.C.
Registration for the 2018 Policy Conference is now available. Register today. On-site registration is not permitted.