Join us from home for three days of live speeches, in-depth discussions, expert analysis, inspiring stories, and so much more! Check back daily for an updated General Session and breakout schedule, including keynote speaker times and select breakout session topics.
From March 3-6 you will have access to watch:
- Five General Sessions
- Various breakout sessions
- Multiple bands and entertainers
Saturday, March 3
- 7 p.m. – Havdalah and program
Sunday, March 4
- 8:30 a.m. – Sunday Morning General Session featuring Prime Minister of Albania Edi Rami and Israel’s Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer
- 11:15 a.m. – Breakout: How Israeli Water Innovation is Helping the United States
- 11:15 a.m. – Breakout: Regional Outlook: The Middle East in 2018
- 1:15 p.m. – Breakout: Energy Markets and the Future of the Middle East
- 1:15 p.m. – Breakout: Global Engagement: America's Role in the World
- 1:15 p.m. – Breakout: Start-Up Stories: Israeli Innovations in Action
- 1:15 p.m. – Breakout: The Backstage to History: Stories from the Founding of the State of Israel
- 3:15 p.m. – Breakout: The Israeli Ethos: Contributing to the World, Responding to Crisis, and Saving Lives
- 3:15 p.m. – Breakout: Why a Jewish State?
- 5:30 p.m. – Sunday Evening General Session featuring President of Guatemala Jimmy Morales, Chairman of the Israeli Labor Party Avi Gabbay, Chief Executive Officer of Google Israel Meir Brand
- 7:30 p.m. – AIPAC Village Festival featuring the Howard Gospel Choir of Howard University and David Broza and Friends
Monday, March 5
- 8:00 a.m. – Monday Morning General Session featuring The Honorable Isaac Herzog, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Natan Sharansky
- 12:30 p.m. – Breakout: The Assault on Israel in International Organizations
- 2:00 p.m. – Breakout: Regional Outlook: The Middle East in 2018
- 2:00 p.m. – Breakout: Meet the Author: Jonathan Spyer
- 2:00 p.m. – Breakout: Why a Jewish State?
- 2:00 p.m. – Breakout: Israel at 70: Reviving the Hebrew Language
- 5:00 p.m. – Monday Evening General Session featuring Vice President Mike Pence, U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY), Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-MD), and Rep. Grace Meng (D-NY)
- 6:45 p.m. – AIPAC Village Festival featuring the Howard Gospel Choir of Howard University and Oz Pearlman
Tuesday, March 6
- 8:00 a.m. – Tuesday Morning General Session features Prime Minister of the State of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), Ranking Member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), and Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE).
Even if you cannot join us during our live sessions, you can watch recaps of conference events. Additionally, AIPAC will have an active presence throughout the conference on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat! Our conference hash tags are #ChooseToLead and #AIPAC2018. Follow us for real-time updates, General Session speaker information, conference highlights, and much more.